This year, in alignment with the Student Leadership Framework, we have created a new platform named Leaders Circle for all student leaders.
- To allow student leaders to further distill their learning from various experiences (eg competitions, organizing events, attending external conferences) in alignment with the domains of the Leadership Framework
- To provide an additional platform for student leaders to share knowledge within their own circle in order to contribute to the growth of other student leaders
- To increase confidence and competency in delivering public speeches to peers for student leaders
- 30-min sessions in afternoons
- All student leaders will receive an invitation from the organizers
- Interested students will RSVP directly to the organizers
3. Leaders Circle in Term 3 2014:
- Theme: Attributes Which Help Us Succeed
- Session 1: ,
- Session 2: ,
- Session 3: , Tues,
- Session 4: ,
All student leaders would receive more instructions in their emails.
Please approach Mrs Sin if you have any queries.