Thursday, 4 March 2021
Wednesday, 3 March 2021
Tuesday, 2 March 2021
Monday, 1 March 2021
Dear Sec 1 students,
Friday, 26 February 2021
[For Sec 1 & Sec 2 Female Students Only] School-based HPV Vaccination Programme on 5 March 2021, Friday
Dear Sec 1 and Sec 2 Students (Female Students Only),
For Sec 1 Students, parents have been informed via Parents Gateway and they have been advised to log-in to the HPB online portal (https://childconsent.hpb.gov.sg) using their SingPass to submit their consent for your vaccination. Please remind them to do so before the date of the vaccination.
Sec 2 Students would have received the first dose of the vaccination during Sec 1 last year (2020) and will be receiving the second dose of the vaccination.
|Venue: Blk C, #05-09|
|5-Mar-21||0800 - 0840||S1-01, S1-02, S1-03|
|0840 - 0920||S2-01, S2-02|
|0920 - 1000||S2-03, S2-04, S2-05|
|1000 - 1040||S2-06, S2-07, S2-08|
|1040 - 1120||S1-04, S1-05, S1-06|
|1120 - 1140||S1-07, S1-08|
Thursday, 25 February 2021
Dear S4 and S3 (taking HMTL) students,
Wednesday, 24 February 2021
Please note that you are required to activate your card at the TransitLink Ticket Offices / TransitLink Concession Card Replacement Offices / Passenger Service Centres (PSCs) at the MRT / Bus Interchanges by topping-up the value for the card before the SSCs can be used for concessionary travel. In support of national initiative to steer commuters towards adopting e-payments in transit ticketing, top-up at Passenger Services Centre has ceased. However, PSCs will continue to assist in the activation of a concession card for MOE students. To avoid being turned away, students are advised to inform the PSC staff that they would like to activate their concession card. The minimum top-up value is $5.
Please call TransitLink at 1800 2255663 if you require further clarification. Thank you.
School of Science and Technology, Singapore
Monday, 22 February 2021
Dear Students (Secondary 1 and 3),
Please note below the class schedule for Sec 1 students. The schedule for Sec 3 students will start after the March 2021 School holidays and will be shared with students in March. Please understand that the schedule may be subject to changes depending on the situation each day, due to the nature of the treatment.
For more information, please contact the General Office at Tel: 6571 7200. Thank you.
Friday, 19 February 2021
Term 1 Class Tests starts on in T1W7 for Secondary 3 and T1W8 for Secondary 1 and 2.
Here are the links to the Class Test Briefing:
Please refer to the TEST/EXAMINATION RULES AND REGULATIONS for details.
Posted by: Mrs Lim Woon Foong, HOD Science
Monday, 8 February 2021
Friday, 5 February 2021
Dear Sec 2 students,
Thursday, 4 February 2021
1. You are invited to take part in the Singapore and Asian Schools Math Olympiad (SASMO) 2021.
3. All S1-S4 students are eligible to sign up.
4. There will be 6 compulsory online training lessons for students to complete before going to the competition (which can be taken any time before the competition).
5. The competition fee is $20 and will be collected through Edusave.
6. If you do not have sufficient Edusave funds, it will be collected through GIRO.
7. If you are keen to sign up, kindly sign up here.
8.The deadline for signing up will be 26 February 2021 (Friday) 5.00 p.m.
9. Due to the development of COVID-19 situation, more updates will be communicated via your school e-mail once you have signed up.
10. Should you have further questions, you can contact Mr Samuel Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SST Students are invited to attend the Singapore Mathematical Society Series Lecture on Mathematical Models and Epidemics.
- The Online Lecture will be held via Zoom on March 11 (Thursday) 2021, 4-5 p.m.
- For interested SST students, please sign up via this form (instead of the official website). This is to help in the school's recording purposes. The school will then sign up our students as a group.
- The deadline for internal sign up is 12 February (Friday) 2021 5 p.m.
- More information can be found on the official website, which is as follows: https://sms.math.nus.edu.sg/
- For queries, please contact Mr Samuel Lee at email@example.com.
Dear S1 Students,
Wednesday, 3 February 2021
For strict compliance: All students must seek shelter immediately whenever the lightning alert system is activated. This applies regardless of weather conditions, and it applies to the entire school compound as long as one or more of the system flashing lights are switched on. In addition, students should not be playing in the rain even when the lightning alert system is not activated.
Tuesday, 2 February 2021
Dear S3 students,
Please find updated S3 Assessment Plan and Schedule (ver 3).
Amendments are in blue text for the Physics.
Posted by: Mrs Lim Woon Foong, HOD Science