Time: 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Venue: OurSpace, Blk D, Room 02-02
1.00 pm - S3-01, S3-02
1.30 pm - S3-03, S3-04
2.00 pm - S3-05, S3-06
2.30 pm - S3-07, S3-08
Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents who reach the age of 15 this year must register for their Identity Cards (ICs) before their 16th birthday. Parents of registrants will receive notification letters from ICA two (2) weeks before the date of registration. The documents required for the IC registration will also be indicated in the notification letter.
Students are to bring along the following items on the day of the registration:
- ICA's completed registration form (mailed to student's home address by ICA 2 weeks before the registration in School).
- Birth Certificate (one photocopy)
- One recent passport-sized colour photograph (with dimensions 35 x 45 mm) taken against a white background with a matt or semi-matt finish (eyebrows should not be covered).
- MOE School Smart Card cum ez-link card (for identification purpose)
- Payment of the registration fee ($10 for Singapore Citizens / $50 for Permanent Residents) can be made through parents' credit card. (Credit card details to be indicated on the ICA registration form. Please note that ICA is unable to accept payment via student's EZ link card. Cash payment is available but not encouraged.)
- Foreign passport (Photocopies are required for Singapore Permanent Residents only)
- Certificate of identity, if applicable (one photocopy)
- Supporting document if there is a change in name:
Students who are unable to register for their NRIC in school will be required to produce their original birth certificate and photocopies of both parent's NRIC when they register at ICA.