Welcome back to SST!
First Week of School Programme
You may find the 1st week of school programme here.
Morning Assembly and Progress report book
Please bring along a book for your morning assembly silent reading. Please also bring along your progress report book. Your form teacher will be collecting from you during the form Teacher time.
Attire and Grooming
Gentle reminder for all students to be appropriately groomed when you report for school on 2 Jan 2018:
1. Male Students
- Hair must be short and neatly combed
- Clean-shaven (not allowed to keep facial hair such as beards, long side-burns or moustaches)
- Must tuck in their polo t-shirt and wear a belt if necessary. Belts (if worn) must be black in colour and must be plain without fancy patterns. Buckles must only have simple designs and must not be too large.
- Hair that is shoulder length or longer must be tied up
- Simple hair accessories such as hand bands, hair clips may be worn
- Long fringe should be clipped up
3. Fingernails must be kept clean, short and unvarnished
4. Attire worn must be clean and neatly pressed with no holes, tears or frayed areas.
Click here for more guidelines.
Cleaning of Learning Space
Do remember to bring a rag to clean and ensure that your learning space for 2018 is clean and comfortable!
See you on 2 Jan 2018!
Happy New Year!