Welcome back to SST in 2022!
We hope that you have had a good break and are looking forward to seeing your friends and teachers back in school! :)
We have planned class-based bonding activities and organised talks to support you in your transition back to school.
- Secondary One : Orientation Programme
- Theme: We will not fear the future for we strive
- Please refer to the information about the programme on Parents Gateway (through your parents)
- Secondary Two to Four : Welcome Back to School Programme
On the first day of school, 4 January 2022, Tuesday, please report to your classroom by 0740 when you arrive in school.
Here are some useful information and usual reminders to help you prepare for your return to school.
Preparing for the School
1. Things to pack:
- TraceTogether token / App on Handphone
- A working digital thermometer
- A lock to secure your locker
- Reusable bag to store your mask
- Hand sanitiser / Wet wipes
- A book for reading.
2. Attire and Grooming
- A gentle reminder for all students to be appropriately attired in your school uniform and groomed when you report for school.
- You may refer to the SST School Attire guidelines for details.
- Attire for first day of school
- Secondary One : School Uniform
- Secondary Two : S & W attire
- Secondary Three School Uniform
- Secondary Four : School Uniform
3. Your Journey to School
- You are advised to set off earlier than usual from home for school.
- When commuting to school on public transport, you are advised to be socially responsible by avoiding talking and practicing good hygiene by sanitising your hands after touching surfaces like handrails.
4. Safe Management Measures in School
All students are expected to play their part as a responsible member of the SST community by complying with the Safe Management Measures.
- Remain at home if you are feeling unwell or have a positive ART result and seek medical advice.
- If you are placed on Health Risk Warning (HRW), please ensure that you have a valid negative ART result and show it to your form teacher before coming to school.
- Check and monitor your own temperature daily.
5. Maintaining a Safe Distance at All Times
- Abide by all social distancing measures when commuting between home and school
- Maintain social distancing from others at the school gate when entering and leaving the school.
- When buying food, obey queue markers on the floor of the canteen for safe distancing. You are encouraged to join the queue that is cleared faster.
6. Practising Good Hygiene Upon Arrival in School
- Wash hands with soap and water or clean hands with hand sanitiser
- Report directly to your classroom.
- No playing of sport games (free/ unstructured play) or board games.
- Wipe down your desk area.
- Wash hands with soap and water or clean hands with hand sanitiser after wipe-down.
Here’s wishing you Happy New Year and have a great year ahead! :)
Looking forward to seeing you back in school!