is open daily for appointments and walk-ins:
- Time: 3.00 p.m. – 5.00 p.m.
- Location: Block D, 03-05 at the Ngee Ann Kongsi Sports Complex (Incubation Room).
You may contact the counsellors to make an appointment at email@example.com
Alternatively, they can be contacted via their respective email or their office numbers:
Online Resources for Students
|Ms Alice Limfirstname.lastname@example.org||65717420|
|Mr Terry Xiaoemail@example.com||65717417|
|School Counsellor||Ms Karen Ann Sciberrasfirstname.lastname@example.org||65717209|
Online Resources for Parents
Education & Career Guidance (ECG)
|ECG Counsellor||Email||Office No.|
|Dr Piriya Sasajala||Piriya_SASAJALA@moe.gov.sg||68329399|
The ECG Counsellor is available
- Time: 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m. (Every Monday)
- Location: InfoHub (Level 4)
Individual Consultations with Students and/or Parents
- Identifying Career Interests, Abilities, Passions
- Selecting Secondary 2 Subject Combinations
- Exploring Educational Institutions – Choosing Junior Colleges (JC) and Polytechnics (Poly)
- Exploring JC Subject Combinations/Poly Courses/Degree Choices
- Preparing for Educational Pathways – Direct School Admission (DSA) – JC, Early Admissions Exercise (EAE), Joint Admissions Exercise (JAE)
- JAE Exercise – O-Level Results Release
- Parent Enquiries/Parent Teacher Meeting (PTM) Consultations
- Selecting CCAs
- Scholarship Applications
- Personality Profile Interpretations
ECG career resources for students include prospectuses, articles and books. Parents and students are also encouraged to participate in Learning Journeys/ECG Fairs & Events.
Dr Piriya Sasajala had begun her career in scientific research at the University of Edinburgh, Scotland where she worked on embryonic stem cell research relating to Parkinson’s Disease. She moved to A*STAR to continue her research in stem cell biology and focused on fetal stem cell transfer to mothers during pregnancy. Subsequently she established the postgraduate career services for PhD/Masters graduates at the National University of Singapore and her expertise has enabled her graduate students to secure positions in companies such as Google, HP, A*STAR, Micron, P&G etc. Piriya completed her PhD in Fetal Stem Cell Biology at A*STAR/Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, NUS and graduated with honours in Molecular Biology from the University of Edinburgh. Using her expertise in international research, training and development and career coaching, Piriya hopes to guide our students towards gaining a better self-awareness and making informed decisions regarding their education and career choices.