As part of the school tradition every year, we are appealing to all students and staff of SST to contribute non-perishable food items as part of our Food Donation Drive in 2015. The beneficiaries of the food donation drive will be elderly beneficiaries to commemorate SG50.
Please bring along the food items on 5 January 2015, Monday.
Suggested list of food items (non-perishable)
- White/Brown rice (5kg/2.5 kg)
- Milo (tin/packet)
- Condensed/Evaporated milk (canned)
- Cereals (tin/packet)
- Soy Sauce (1 litre/1.5 litre)
- Cooking oil (1 litre/1.5 litre)
- Salt/Sugar (small packets)
- Biscuits (tin/ packet)
- Canned food (halal / non-halal)
- Dried Noodles/ Bee Hoon (packet)
- Medicated Oil e.g Yu Yee Oil, Axe Brand
Note: All food items must have an expiry date of no less than 6 months, and must not be damaged in any way/ opened.
We look forward to your keen participation in the Food Donation Drive in the new year and bring a positive New Year cheer to the community around us.
School of Science and Technology, Singapore