The Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) will be conducting NRIC Registration Exercise:
On: 29 June 2015
Time: 1:00 pm to about 3:00 pm
Venue: SST Learning Oasis 1
S3-08, S3-07 & others at 1:00 pm
S3-06 and S3-05 at 1:30 pm
S3-04 and S3-03 at 2:00 pm
S3-02 and S3-01 at 2:30 pm
You will be receiving the notification letters and application form from ICA two (2) weeks before registration date.
Please prepare a recent passport size photograph (35 by 45 mm dimension). The photograph should be in colour and taken against a white background with a matt or semi-matt finish. Eyebrows should not be covered by hair.
On the day of the registration, please bring the following items:
- Completed Registration Form
- Ezlink card/School Smart Card with a top-up value of minimum $10 for Singapore Citizen and $50 for Singapore Permanent Residents students
- One (1) recent passport-size colour photograph
- Supporting document if there is a change in name: Baptism / religion certificates (for inserting of religious name) and Deed Poll (for change in name including ethnic name)
- For Singapore Permanent Resident students: Foreign passport with valid Re-Entry Permit
For an overview of the process, please refer to the following weblink
IC Registration for 15-year-olds
Please note that absentees will have to proceed to ICA directly with their parents to register for their NRICs.
For further clarification, you may call SST General Office. Thank you.