Welcome back to SST in Term 3!
1. Gentle reminder for all students to be appropriately groomed when you report for school on 27 Jun. The following are the guidelines:
- Male Students
- Hair must be short and neatly combed
- Clean-shaven (not allowed to keep facial hair such as beards, long side-burns or moustaches)
- Female Students – Hair that is shoulder length or longer must be tied up
- Simple hair accessories such as hand bands, hair clips may be worn
- Long fringe should be clipped up
- Fingernails must be kept clean, short and unvarnished
- Attire worn must be clean and neatly pressed with no holes, tears or frayed areas.
- Click here for more guidelines
2. Please also bring along a cloth/ rag for the cleaning your own classroom