This week is Staff Appreciation Week and our theme this year is 'Together with Gratitude'.
The Peer Support Board will be hosting activities such as the Booths of Gratitude during your recess, #ThankSSTStaff Instagram contest and many more.
An annual affair, the Staff Appreciation Celebrations will be held on the ( ) and for a year of many firsts, we will be having 'Be Yourself Day' together on the same day where all SST students have the privilege to attend school in their home clothes.
Please adhere to the follow guidelines:
- Your attire should not be offensive in design and contain any holes/fraying.
- Students who do not wish to come in home clothes can choose to come in full school uniform.
- Students are reminded not to come in Half uniform e.g. S&W top or home top with school pants.
- All students are to be appropriately groomed when they report for school, this includes adhering to SST guidelines on hair, nails and shoes.
- Cosplay day will be held separately later in September. Hence please save your breathtaking cosplay costumes for this special event later.
Programme for the day:
Details/Venue 0740 - 0750 National symbols MPH 0750 - 0900 Staff Appreciation Concert MPH 0900 - 0910 School Leaders' Message MPH 0910 - 0945 Lower and Upper Secondary Break Canteen 0945 - 1030 Class Fun with the PSB Respective venues 1030 - 1100 Clean-up Respective venues 1100 Dismissal Respective venues