Singapore does not have natural resources like many of the neighbouring countries do, therefore one of the strong act that Singapore needs to cultivate is the good relations in term of geopolitical with the countries around. This day also provides a good opportunity for us to think and reflect on our part as global citizens
To commemorate this day, let’s put our thoughts on an E-Poster on how food plays an important role in fostering good relationship. Food come in all shapes and sizes, but it deserves recognition on International Friendship Day. The details of the rubrics of the E-Poster are provided. You may refer to articles for ideas from the complimentary copy of IN Edition of The Straits Times, Monday, 27th March 2017.
Looking forward to your entry.
Details of the E-Poster Competition
- (A) Theme: Celebrating 50 years of tasty ASEAN relations.
- (B) Team: a group of 4-5 students from any level
- (C) Product: E-Poster
- (D) Deadline: Wednesday, 5th April 2017 before 3 p.m.
- (E) Information to be included in the E-Poster
- Name and Class of Group Members
- Caption of the E-Poster
- (F) Email to Ms Wong Ho Yan, firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of NE Events Team
Ms Wong Ho Yan, Ms Pearl Huang, Ms Ruth Loh & Mdm Azizah