The 2017 Student Leaders' Investiture is taking place in the afternoon on(T2W3). This year, all Secondary 2, 3 and 4 students will attend this event.
The objectives of the Investiture are:
- To officially recognise newly-elected student leaders, vesting them with their duties as leaders.
- To symbolically present the handing over of duties from present student leaders to new student leaders.
- To inspire SST student leaders to be the epitome of performance and moral character.
Students will report to the respective venues by 14:30 as follows:
Sec 2, 3 - Outside ISH
Sec 4 - Our Space
All students will be seated in the MPH by. The ceremony will start at sharp. Ensure also that you leave your bags in your lockers given the limited space in the MPH.
As we inaugurate our 124 office bearers and thank the incumbent cohort of student leaders, we would encourage you to see this momentous occasion as part of a larger school-wide enculturation of our belief that leadership, regardless of positions, is a privileged responsibility.
This ceremony on that note occupies your CCE slot Other lessons will be as usual, although you will be dismissed for lunch at . , with the following exceptions:
- Sec 2, Sec 3, and selected S4 Peer Support Leaders, in addition to selected Student Councillors, as well as Media Club crew supporting the event: To be excused for lunch after .
- Other Sec 2 and Sec 3 Student Councillors, CCA Captains/Chairpersons, CCA Vice-captains/Vice-chairperson
s and House Captains and Vice-captains: To be excused for lunch after .
Feel free to contact Mr Chen Jinquan, Mr Perdana Pan, or Sajidah Banu (Peer Support Board/S3-04) for clarifications.