Mission Mangrove, a 2-day experiential learning and innovation challenge which aims to nurture the next generation of environmental leaders is currently looking for participants. Participants will have an extraordinary weekend with the unique programme – consisting of an immersive kayaking trail through Pulau Ubin’s mangroves and a full day innovation challenge for students to apply what they’ve learnt in creating solutions to educate their peers.
· Help students connect their classroom learning with the real-world application
· Promote inter-school interactions to learn and collaborate with like-minded peers
· Generate more creative and feasible solutions through tangible connection with nature
· Educate students about pressing environmental issues at an early age
· Inspire students to become the next generation of young change-makers
The programme will take place 1-2 Sept and is fully sponsored. Participants only need to pay $10 for the event tee-shirt. Interested students please kindly contact Ms Rachel Yau (email@example.com) or Mr Ng (firstname.lastname@example.org).