Welcome back to SST in Term 3!
Gentle reminder for all students to be appropriately attired and groomed when you report for school on 25 Jun 2018:
- Attire worn must be clean and neatly pressed with no holes, tears or frayed areas.
- Kindly also replace your uniform if they are too small and/or short or they have become too faded.
- Male Students
- Hair must be short and neatly combed
- Clean-shaven (not allowed to keep facial hair such as beards, long side-burns or moustaches)
- Must tuck in their polo t-shirt and wear a belt if necessary.
- Belts (if worn) must be black in colour and must be plain without fancy patterns. Buckles must only have simple designs and must not be too large.
- Female Students
- Hair that is shoulder length or longer must be tied up
- Simple hair accessories such as hand bands, hair clips may be worn
- Long fringe should be clipped up
- Fingernails must be kept clean, short and unvarnished
- Click here for more guidelines
- Please remember to bring your report book and a rag for cleaning of your learning area(s)
Enjoy your weekend!