Welcome back to SST in 2020!
1. Kindly remember to bring
- A book for reading
- A rag and other cleaning materials for cleaning of your learning area(s)
- A lock for your personal locker
2. Gentle reminder for all students to be appropriately attired and groomed when you report for school on 2 Jan 2020 by 7.40am:
- Attire worn must be clean and neatly pressed with no holes, tears or frayed areas.
- Kindly also replace your uniform if they are too small and/or short or they have become too faded.
- Male Students
- Hair must be short and neatly combed.
- Clean-shaven (not allowed to keep facial hair such as beards, long side-burns or moustaches).
- Must tuck in their polo t-shirt and wear a belt if necessary.
- Belts (if worn) must be black in colour and must be plain without fancy patterns. Buckles must only have simple designs and must not be too big.
- Female Students
- Hair that is shoulder length or longer must be tied up.
- Simple hair accessories such as hand bands, hair clips may be worn.
- Long fringe should be clipped up.
- Fingernails must be kept clean, short and unvarnished.
- Click here for more Attire and Grooming guidelines.
See you soon and Happy New Year!
Student Management Team