Please refer to the following, should you need technical support during Home Based Learning (HBL):
1(a) Virtual HelpDesk
Available through Google Meet during curriculum hours to help troubleshoot technical issues surfaced.
Click HERE to seek assistance:
- You will be 'admitted' to the HelpDesk.
- Identify yourself with your Name, Index no. and Class.
- You may be asked to provide your SST email address if the HelpDesk needs to follow-up with your enquiry.
Alternatively, you may also call the HelpDesk at 6571 7427 for assistance.
2. Google Meet - STUDENTS' Guide and Routines
Click HERE to access the document.
Do pay special attention to (C) Attendee Protocol & (D) Google Meet Workflow.
3. SLS Student Learning Space
3.1 If you have forgotten your password
- We have completed the email verification exericise before. You can now reset your password by clicking at the "FORGOT PASSWORD" link beside the login button.
- Alternatively, you may contact the following for SLS queries including SLS access matters such as unlocking of accounts via Google Hangout or email:
- Mr Ngiow Shin Fatt @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms Loh Kwai Yin @ email@example.com
3.2 For any other matters
You may email to SLS HelpDesk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When emailing the SLS Helpdesk, include your full name, name of school and form class.
You will find the same information at the left panel in the Students Blog: