Unstructured play will start on Thursday 26 August, please refer to the information below.
Guidelines for Unstructured Play
1. The use of the various venues will be based on first come first serve basis at the venue. Prior booking is not allowed. At each venue, a maximum of 4 groups are allowed.
2. Once the number of groups allowed for each venue is fully taken up, groups that come later will be turned away. They are not to loiter around the venue.
3. Students must register their full names and classes using the file provided by the teacher on duty before they can start to play. The group must comprised only students from the same class.
4. The use of the venues is only allowed during the recess breaks and with teacher supervision. If the teacher is not at the venue, students are not allowed to start their play.
5. No unstructured play should take place before and after school.
6. In the event of inclement weather, ISH and MPH may be used by other S&W classes for wet weather programme, hence they would not be available for unstructured play.
7. Students should only play with members of their class of up to 5 students, with at least 3m distancing between groups.
8. Safe distancing should be at least 2m between individuals during these activities.
9. Students should end their play at least 5 minutes before the end of their recess to wipe down the equipment before returning them to the teachers.
10. The teachers will have the right to stop the unstructured play if the students do not follow instructions from the teachers.