Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) will be conducting NRIC Registration Exercise:
On: 9 October 2014 (Thursday)
Time: 1:00pm to about 3:00pm
Venue: SST Learning Oasis1
Class S3-01 and S3-02 at 1:00pm
Class S3-03 and S3-04 at 1:30pm
Class S3-05 and S3-06 at 2:00pm
Class S3-07 and S3-08 at 2:30pm
Your parents will be receiving the notification letters and application form from ICA two (2) weeks before the date of registration and will also be informed by Principal's Letter to Parents next month.
Please prepare a recent passport sized photograph. The photograph should be in colour and it must be taken against a white background with a matt or semi-matt finish.
Students are to bring the following documents:
- ICA Notification Letter
- One (1) recent passport-sized colour photograph
- EZ-link card with a top-up value of minimum $10 for Singapore Citizen and $50 for Singapore Permanent Residents students
- Original/Photocopy of Deed Poll executed by parents for change of name (including ethnic characters)
- Original and 1 photocopy of Baptism / Religious Certificate for insertion of religious name
- For Singapore Permanent Resident: Foreign Passport, Certificate of Identity with valid Re-Entry Permit
For an overview of the process, please refer to the following weblink
IC Registration for 15-year-olds
If you have any queries or if any of the students are unable to be present for the Registration at the designated date and time, please inform Ms Kong Ai Choo (at General Office 6571 7200) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Absentees will have to proceed to ICA directly with their parents to register for their NRICs. Thank You.