We are pleased to inform you that we have reserved places for you at Outward Bound Singapore for the Youth Navigator Programme Camp from 15 Feb 2016 to 18 Feb 2016.
Please take note of the following timeline:
4 Jan 2016 - Briefing at Auditorium by Mr Jerome Tan (1.45pm); Registration for Medical Screening.
8 Jan 2016 - Medical Screening by ST Medical Services at LO2 (1pm to 4pm).
15 Jan 2016 - Deadline for submission of registration forms.
12 Feb 2016 - Briefing for parents/guardians by OBS at SST; Pre-course reflections, briefing.
15 Feb 2016 - Start of OBS Camp.
18 Feb 2016 - End of OBS Camp.
19 Feb 2016 - Post-course reflections.
Please take note of the following guidelines and reminders:
1) Medical Screening by ST Medical Services:
- Fill in the GoogleForm to indicate whether you will be having the medical screening in SST.
If you are having the medical screening in SST, please
- submit Health Booklet to your FT by 7 Jan 2016,
- bring $15 for medical screening and $16 for tetanus jab (if you have not had your tetanus jab in the last 5 years or if your are unsure),
- bring the registration form, duly filled in and signed by parent/guardian (The Medical Screening form is embedded in the Registration Form),
- First come first serve basis, with priority given to students attending CCAs and other urgent matters.
2) Day 1 (15 Feb 2016)
- Attire: S&W Attire.
- For the majority who are going from school: Assemble in MPH by 7.30am.
- For those going to Punggol Jetty on their own, please report at the OBS Reception Centre by 8.30am.
3) Last Day (18 Feb 2016)
- Students are allowed to leave from OBS Reception Centre at Punggol with their parents/guardians. Please inform Mr Jerome Tan by 16 Feb 2016.
- Parents/guardians of students who are leaving on their own without their parents/guardians from OBS Reception Centre at Punggol, are to submit a written or email letter of consent to Mr Jerome Tan by 16 Feb 2016.
- Departure time from OBS Reception Centre at Punggol will be at 3pm approximately.
- Students taking the buses back to SST are expected to be dismissed at 4pm approximately.
Please see Sec 3 Googlesite for more information and forms.