Dear Class of 2015,
The 2015 GCE O-Level Examination Results will be released on Monday, 11 January 2016 at 2.00 p.m.
Reporting time & items to bring
- All students are to be seated at the Multi-purpose Hall by 1.30 p.m.
- If you should turn up prior to 1.30 p.m., please stay at the canteen and do not wander around campus as lessons are in progress.
- Please bring along your NRIC/Passport/Birth Certificate/Student Pass for identification purposes. Writing materials are optional.
Dress code & grooming
- All students must be properly attired in FULL SST uniform.
- Your grooming (i.e. hair colour, length, appearance) must adhere to the school’s standards.
- Students who fail to comply will be turned away at the Guardhouse. They will be allowed to enter the school premises once they have addressed their attire and grooming.
For students who are unable to collect their result slips on 11 January 2016
These are the ways in which you can collect your result slips if you are unable to do so on 11 January 2016 or if you arrive later than 5.00 p.m. on 11 January 2016.
- You may appoint either your parent/ sibling/ guardian to collect the result slips on your behalf.
- The appointed person will need present the following documents to the staff member at the General Office before he/she is able to collect your result slip.
- SST Authorisation Letter duly completed
- Your NRIC/Passport/Birth Certificate/Student Pass
- Person’s original NRIC
- You may also collect your results in person from the General Office on 12 January 2016. You are required to present your NRIC/Passport/Birth Certificate/Student Pass for verification.
Here are some references that you may find useful in guiding you to making an informed decision for your next phase of education.
- Post-Secondary Brochure – Provides information on Post-Secondary Pathways and Educational Institutions
- JAE 2016 Booklet - Contains information on Joint Admission Exercise
If you have any further queries, please contact Ms Doreen Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your cooperation and wishing you all the best!
School of Science and Technology, Singapore