The NRIC Registration Exercise will take place:
On 1 July 2016 (Friday)
Time: 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Venue: SST Learning Oasis 1 (C-03-12)
Class Schedule: will be made available at a later date
It will be conducted by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority of Singapore (ICA). Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents who reach the age of 15 this year must register for their Identity Cards (ICs) before their 16th birthday. Parents of registrants will receive notification letters from ICA two (2) weeks before the date of registration. The documents required for the IC registration will also be indicated in the notification letter.
Students are to bring along the following original items on the day of the registration:
- ICA's notification letter.
- One recent passport-sized colour photograph (with dimensions 35 x 45 mm) taken against a white background with a matt or semi-matt finish.
- MOE student card cum ezlink card with top up value of minimum $10/- for a Singapore Citizen and $50/- for a Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR).
- For payment by credit card, the parent to provide the card details on the notification letter.
- Original and one photocopy of deed poll executed by both parents for change of name (including ethnic characters). If the deed poll was executed by only one of the parents, the other parent is required to come to ICA building to complete a declaration that he/she consents to the name change.
- Original and one photocopy of Baptism or Religious Certificate for insertion of religious name.
- Foreign passport, Certificate of identity (if any) with valid Re-entry Permit. (This item is for SPR only)
For an overview of the process, please refer to the ICA website.
Absentees will have to proceed to ICA directly with their parents to register for their NRICs.
If you have any queries or if you are unable to be present for the Registration on 1 July 2016, please call SST General Office on Tel: 6571 7200 for assistance. Thank you.