Dear Class of 2016,
The 2016 GCE O-Level Examination Results will be released on Wednesday, 11 January 2017 at 2.00 p.m.
Reporting time & items to bring
- All students are to be seated at the Multi-purpose Hall by 1.30 p.m.
- If you should turn up prior to 1.30 p.m., please stay at the canteen and do not wander around campus as lessons are in progress.
- Please bring along your NRIC/Passport/Birth Certificate/Student Pass for identification purposes. Writing materials are optional.
Dress code & grooming
- All students must be properly attired in FULL SST uniform.
- Your grooming (i.e. hair colour, length, appearance) must adhere to the school’s standards.
- Students who fail to comply will be turned away at the Guardhouse. They will be allowed to enter the school premises once they have addressed their attire and grooming.
For students who are unable to collect their results on 11 January 2017
These are the ways in which you can collect your result slips if you are unable to do so on 11 January 2017 or if you arrive later than 5.00 p.m. on 11 January 2017.
- You may appoint either your parent/ sibling/ guardian to collect the result slips on your behalf.
- The appointed person will need present the following documents to the staff member at the General Office before he/she is able to collect your result slip.
- SST Authorisation Letter duly completed
- Your NRIC/ Passport/ Birth Certificate/ Student Pass
- Person’s original NRIC
- You may also collect your results in person from the General Office on 12 January 2017 during office hours. You are required to present your NRIC/ Passport/ Birth Certificate/ Student Pass for verification.
Parents and other well-wishers Please note that only SST students will be allowed to be in the MPH for the collection of results. Parents and other well-wishers are kindly requested to wait in the canteen.
Here are some references that you may find useful in guiding you to making an informed decision for your next phase of education.
- List of JC and Polytechnic Open Houses for 2017 (updated 10 Jan 2017)
If you have any further queries, please contact Mr Stanley Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your cooperation and wishing you all the best!
School of Science and Technology, Singapore