(All Secondary 1 and 2 students and selected Secondary 3 and 4 students)
The Annual School-Based Health Screening for our students will be conducted from 8 April 2019, Mon to 17 Apr 2019, Wed. Please refer to the letter from the Health Promotion Board HERE.
Date: 8 April 2019, Monday - 17 April 2019, Wednesday
Venue: Block B, Room 05-01/02
Time: During curriculum time. Please click HERE to view the class schedule.
Important, please note:
(1) For both Secondary 1 and 2 students - please come in PE attire. For new foreign students, please bring your Health Booklet and Immunization Certificates. HPV vaccination for Sec 1 female students (whose parents have given consent) will be conducted on 11 April 2019, Thursday.
(2) For Secondary 3 and 4 students - you may either come in PE attire or school uniform.
(3) Only selected students from Secondary 3 and 4 will be screened. Students selected for the Health Screening will be informed separately.
(4) Please be punctual for the Health Screening.
(5) Absentees will have to do their Health Screening on 17 April 2019, Wednesday.
Self-Checking Vision Screening Chart (for Sec 1, 3 and 4 Students)
HPB has provided a vision screening chart to the School (sponsored by Essilor Singapore). As vision screening by the HPB team will only be conducted for Sec 2 students, students from Sec 1, 3 and 4 can use it to check their own visual acuity if they suspect worsening of vision. The Vision Screening Chart and the instructions for use have been put up outside the ICT Helpdesk.
For students supported on 100% Independent School Bursary (ISB) and who may require spectacles based on the vision screening results, a $50 voucher for spectacles frame and a voucher for free lenses will be issued. These vouchers are redeemable at participating optical shops and a list of these optical shops will be given to the students. Students (100% ISB only) who require spectacles will need to provide their Visual Acuity Reading in the Googleform (HERE) by 5 April 2019.
For further clarification, please contact SST General Office at Tel: 6571 7200. Thank you.