This announcement is for all 2019 Secondary 4 students.
Reporting time & items to bring
- All students are to be seated at the Multi-purpose Hall (MPH) by 1.30 p.m.
- If you should turn up prior to 1.30 p.m., please stay at the canteen and do not wander around campus as lessons are in progress.
- Please bring along your NRIC/Passport/Birth Certificate/Student Pass for identification purposes. Writing materials are optional.
Dress code & grooming
- All students must be properly attired in FULL SST uniform.
- Your grooming (i.e. hair colour, length, appearance) must adhere to the school’s standards.
- Students who fail to comply will be turned away at the Guardhouse. They will be allowed to enter the school premises once they have addressed their attire and grooming.
For students who are unable to collect their result slips on 13 January 2020
These are the ways in which you can collect your result slips if you are unable to do so on 13 January 2020 or if you arrive later than 5:00 p.m. on 13 January 2020.
You may appoint either your parent/ sibling/ guardian to collect the result slips on your behalf. The appointed person will need to present the following documents to the staff member at the General Office before he/she is able to collect your result slip.
- SST Authorization Letter duly completed
- Your NRIC/Passport/Birth Certificate/Student Pass
- Person’s original NRIC
You may also collect your results in person from the General Office on or after 13 January 2020. You are required to present your NRIC/Passport/Birth Certificate/Student Pass for verification.
Here are some references that you may find useful in guiding you to make an informed decision for your next phase of education.
- Post-Secondary Brochure - Provides information on Post-Secondary Pathways and Educational Institutions
- MySkills Future - Education and Career Guidance Portal
- MOE ECG Publication “What is my next step forward after my GCE O level?”
- The Next Step Forward - Navigated Your Educational and Career Pathways
- JAE 2020 Booklet - Contains information on Joint Admission Exercise
If you have any further queries, please contact Ms Doreen Tan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mr Tan Chuan Leong at email@example.com.
Thank you for your cooperation and wishing you all the best!