I am Zeyu of S4-08, one of the ACE leaders organising this year's #ACEfooddrive2k20.
This January, SST students have come together again to organise our 3rd annual food donation and distribution drive for the underprivileged community living amongst us.
1. Our Beneficiaries:
Residents (Mainly elderly) living in one-room rental flats at Block 89 and 90 Redhill Close
About 400 families of chronically ill children supported by Club Rainbow (Singapore)
Underprivileged Singaporeans supported by Food from the Heart
2. Items Requested:
Requests from Redhill Residents and FOOD from the HEART:
- Essence of Chicken (6 x 75ml)
- Mandarin oranges (15- 18 in a box)
- Milo refill packet (900g)
- Nestle 3 in 1 cereal drink oat (18 x 30g))
- 2 in 1 Coffee -sugar free (40 x 9g)
- Lipton Tea bags (100 x 2g)
- CNY pineapple tarts (Sing Long 180g or similar)
- CNY love letters (Sing Long 270g or similar)
- Please ensure that all food items donated are Halal certified.
Requests from the financially needy beneficiaries of CLUB RAINBOW (SINGAPORE):
- All major chained supermarket vouchers in denominations of $10. (Eg. NTUC Fairprice, Giant).
- Vouchers may be purchased at the customer service counter at the supermarket. Vouchers should have at least 6 months of validity period, i.e. valid till July 2020.
3. Donation Drop off Period:
Food Items Donation:
- 8 Jan 2020 (Wed) - 14 Jan 2020 (Tues)
- Please put them in the red boxes placed
- Outside the General Office
- Bus-bay Drop off point
- Outside Staff room
Alternatively, you may choose to have your food items delivered to SST General Office (1 Technology Drive S138572) via online delivery service. (Eg. Redmart or similar) on
- 8 - 10 Jan 2020, 9am - 4pm
- 13 - 14 Jan 2020, 9am - 4pm
For accountability, please indicate your name (in full), class and #ACEfooddrive2k20” on the delivery note.
Supermarket Voucher Donation:
- 8 Jan 2020 (Wed) - 22 Jan 2020 (Wed)
- Drop your donations into the "Club Rainbow" Donation box in the General Office.
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
VOLUNTEERS, PLEASE SIGN UP!
Thank you! Our leaders will contact you shortly.
- 13 - 17 Jan 2020: Sorting, Packing. Stock Taking (SST)
- 18 Jan 2020: Redhill Close, 1130am - 4pm (One way transport will be provided from SST to Redhill)
We look forward to your support in sharing our blessings this Chinese New Year!
Thank you very much!
For more information on #ACEFooddrive2k20:
Jia Zeyu, S4-08 (2020)
On behalf of Team #ACEfooddrive2k20