Unstructured play will start on Friday 1 April, please refer to the information below.
Guidelines for Unstructured Play
1. The use of the various venues will be based on first come first serve basis at the venue. Prior booking is not allowed. At each venue, the maximum number of groups will vary. (See link below)
2. Once the number of groups allowed for each venue is fully taken up, groups that come later will be turned away. They are not to loiter around the venue.
3. Students must show their Trace Together app on their handphone or token to the teacher on duty before they can start to play. These handphones and tokens will then be put into a bag near their playing areas. Students are responsible for their own belongings.
4. The students in a group can be from the same or different classes.
5. The use of the venues is only allowed during the recess breaks and with teacher supervision. If the teacher is not at the venue, students are not allowed to start their play.
6. No unstructured play should take place before and after school.
7. In the event of inclement weather, ISH and MPH may be used by other S&W classes for wet weather programme, hence they would not be available for unstructured play.
8. Students have the option of having their masks on or off during unstructured play and they can play 2 sided games.
9. Students should end their play at least 5 minutes before the end of their recess to wipe down the equipment before returning them to the teachers.
10. The teachers will have the right to stop the unstructured play if the students do not follow instructions from the teachers.
The schedule, teachers on duty and additional information of the venue and games can be found using the link below.
Lam Hin Chew