Welcome back to SST in Term 4, 2022!
We hope that you have had a good break and are looking forward to seeing your friends and teachers back in school! :)
Do note that the morning assembly for T4W1 for Secondary 1 - 3 will be held in the ISH.
i.e. Assembly in the ISH for the whole week.
We will be having Assembly talk series in Week 1 from 0845 - 0900 on 12th Sept and 0745 - 0800hrs from 13th - 16th Sept 2022. We hope to equip you with practical strategies to support yourself mentally and emotionally, as you face various challenges e.g. exam anxiety, peer-to-peer relationships.
Here are some useful information and usual reminders to help you prepare for your return to school.
Preparing for the School
1. Things to pack:
- Hand sanitiser / Wet wipes
- A book for reading.
2. Attire and Grooming
- A gentle reminder for all students to be appropriately attired in your school uniform and groomed when you report for school.
- You may refer to the SST School Attire guidelines for details.
3. Safe Management Measures in School
All students are expected to play their part as a responsible member of the SST community by complying with the Safe Management Measures.
- Remain at home if you are feeling unwell or have a positive ART result and seek medical advice.
- If you are placed on Health Risk Warning (HRW), please ensure that you have a valid negative ART result and show it to your form teacher before coming to school.
- Check and monitor your own temperature daily.
4. Practising Good Hygiene Upon Arrival in School
- Wash hands with soap and water or clean hands with hand sanitiser
- Wipe down your desk area.
- Wash hands with soap and water or clean hands with hand sanitiser after wipe-down.
Looking forward to seeing you back in school! :)