Dear SST Students
8 April 2016 marks International
Friendship Day which is dedicated to the understanding of Singapore’s relations with her neighbouring countries within ASEAN and beyond.
To commemorate this day, let’s put our thoughts on a montage on how friendship plays an important role in fostering good relationship. We have friends from diverse background and they deserve recognition on International Friendship Da
y. Whether your closest confidant is your best friend forever (BFF), our loved ones, helpers, friends and/or teachers, let's take some time to let them know how much we appreciate them through our daily activities in this short montage of two to three minutes.
Do email Ms Ruth Loh (firstname.lastname@example.org.
sg) if you need any clarification.
Details of the Photo Montage Competition
Theme: Friendship plays an important role in fostering good relationship
Team: A group of 4-5 students from any level
Product: Photo Montage of 2 to 3 minutes
- Kindly send your entries to the following teachers according to the group leader's level
- Sec 1 : Ms Pearl Huang at email@example.com
- Sec 2 : Ms Ruth Loh at loh_hwee_kiang_ruth@sst.
- Sec 3 : Ms Wong Ho Yan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sec 4 : Mr Alvin Tan at email@example.com
- Subject title of email: Photo Montage Competition - International Friendship Day 2016
- Include in the email:
- Group Name
- Names of group leader and the members and the classes
- Email address and handphone number of group leader
- At the end of the email, include the acknowledgement, "The team has read and understood the guidelines and the rubric."
Submission date: Wednesday, 6 April at 2 p.m.
Judging Criteria: Rubrics (Click HERE to access)
From Ms Ruth Loh
(On behalf of SST NE Events Team)