On 12 February 2014 (Wednesday), SST will be hosting the Cyber Wellness Student Ambassador Programme (CWSAP) Conference, with about 550 students and teachers from 100 Primary Schools attending the event.
The conference participants will start arriving between 1.30 pm to 2.30 pm.
The event will end by 6 pm.
Use of Venues
The Indoor Sports Hall (ISH) & Multi-Purpose Hall (MPH) will be used for the event.
- Please refrain from conducting any activities in these venues from the 1 pm to 5 pm.
- Students of the following classes are to remove any books/ materials from their desks as their classrooms will be used for the workshop; in addition, please assist to arrange your desks and tables in the configuration (that would be issued through the Form Teacher) after the end of last period on Wednesday (12 Feb)
- Level 4: S1-01, S1-02, S3-01 to S3-08
- Level 5: S2-01, S2-02, S2-03, S4-02 to S4-09
- Please refrain from conducting any activities at these 2 levels from 2 pm to 6 pm.
Student Facilitators and Ushers
Please report to the respective teachers-in-charge at the following time:
- Student Facilitators: at 12.45 pm - Learning Oasis 2
- Student Ushers & Helpers: at 12.30 pm - Multi-Purpose Hall
More details will be communicated via email.