Welcome back to SST in Jun 2021! We hope that you have had a good break!
Here are some reminders for your preparation to school reopening:
1. Reporting for school:
- Secondary 1 students will continue to be on Full Home-based Learning from 28th June 2021 (Monday) to 30th June 2021 (Wednesday) and will report back to school on 1st July 2021 (Thursday).
- Secondary 2 students will continue to be on Full Home-based Learning from 28th June 2021 (Monday) to 30th June 2021 (Wednesday) followed by Home-based Learning on 1st July 2021 (Thursday) and will report back school on 2nd July 2021 (Friday).
- Secondary 3 and 4 students will report back school on 28 Jun 2021, (Monday) at 8.40am.
- Students reporting back to school are to proceed directly to their classrooms upon arrival in school.
2. Things to pack:
- Students are reminded to bring a book to read during the morning reading period.
3. Attire and Grooming
- Students are reminded to be appropriately attired and groomed according to the guidelines outlined in the SST Code of Conduct when they report back to school.
4. Safe Management Measures in School
All students are expected to play their part as a responsible member of the SST community by complying with the Safe Management Measures:
4. Social Responsibility:
5. Maintaining a Safe Distance at All Times
6. Practising Good Hygiene Upon Arrival in School