Unstructured play will start tomorrow Tue 19 Jan, please refer to the information below. For this year, there will not be online registration using the QR code but registration will be on physical form.
Guidelines for Unstructured Play
1. The use of the various venues will be based on first come first serve basis at the venue. Prior booking is not allowed. (See table for the availability of venues and number of groups)
2. Once the number of groups allowed for each venue is fully taken up, groups that come later will be turned away. They are not to loiter around the venue.
3. Students must register their full names and classes using the physical paper form provided by the teacher on duty before they can start to play.
4. The use of the venues is only allowed during the recess breaks and with teacher supervision. If the teacher is not at the venue, students are not allowed to start their play.
5. No unstructured play should take place before and after school.
6. In the event of inclement weather, ISH and MPH may be used by other S&W classes for wet weather programme, hence they would not be available for unstructured play.
1. Students should only play with members of their class in individual or group activities of up to 8 students, with 3m distancing between groups.
2. Loan of PE equipment is allowed, with sharing of common equipment (e.g., basketball) for up to a group of 8 students in a court. The common equipment needs to be sanitised after use.
3. Play should not be strenuous, hence students should wear their masks. Students should not touch their faces during playtime.
4. Students should minimise contact during these activities.
5. Safe distancing should be at least 2m between individuals during these activities.
6. Students should end their play at least 5 minutes before the end of their recess to wipe down the equipment before returning to the teachers.
7. The teachers will have the right to stop the unstructured play if the students do not follow instructions from the teachers.
Venues and Number of Groups Per Venue